User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unodyssey

    It's not that complicated, really. I think you're just putting too much thought into it.

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Graveyard of Good intentions

    I'm pretty sure the semi-colon's use is correct. Thanks a lot for the review! Edit: By the way, the cop says the line.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wise Men

    I would like to make it emphatically clear that I do NOT think Ist chose the right thing. Killing them was wrong. That is one interpretive point that I will ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Better Road

    It's not a love poem. I'll see what I can do to strengthen it. Thanks.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    Now, see, ShadowTwit, that is a perfectly legitimate comment. I want to know that you don't like the story's style. I'm glad that you can state that as "I don't ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: II. Wherein Fee swims

    The first two paragraphs are absolutely unnecessary to the story. And it is for thematic reasons, therefore, that they are absolutely vital to the story. If you didn't feel that ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: II. Wherein Fee swims

    Thanks. I don't know about brilliant, but I do have a lot of ideas. It's not cohesive at all, I agree. But, um, well. It's something to write, I suppose. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    It's taken me a while to reply to this post, mostly because I've been thinking about it a lot. Lately, I've come to the novel Joseph Andrews, by Henry Fielding, ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    I apologize if I came off as mocking. That wasn't my intention. I will warn you, though, that making asides as in that paragraph is a pretty basic aspect of ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    I've been criticized for a lot of things, but never before has anyone criticized me for not describing my characters in a laundry list. "Fee was blah blah blah" is ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Moon's Tear

    Thanks for the reviews. This is a very old story of mine, and as it stands, I happen to hate it. I'm probably going to entirely rewrite it when I ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    WD: Sometimes, I just sort of rant. Doesn't necessarily mean I was insulted or being defensive. I just talk too much half of the time, lol. I didn't feel infringed ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    ShadowTwit, and by extension, Writersdomain: I apologize if my reply came off as obstinate or single-minded, or even dismissive of your reviews. That was not at all my intention. It's ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    I appreciate the comments on this story. I would like to make a few replies. I am aware of the work of Peter S. Beagle. I am of the opinion ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moons

    Kirstybree: There is a fundamental difference between poetry and prose, and it's this. Writing a novel, or even a short story, is rather like driving a car. You may drive ...

    Jul 30, 2007


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy