User avatar

TheD2

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 1/9

    Guten Tag! (I am only half German, but you pick up on things) any ways, wow, That was excellently written, it starts slow, making seem like an every day person, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Destiny Calls

    Nice, I Love this story, it is completely Greek, the way the gods and goddesses interact is unlike what most religion are like, most are strict and philosophical, and they ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: misery is a painting

    Ok Cal. is right, you could do without the repetition. While reading you could easily lose your place, because ever other line is the same. The poem does not exactly ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Prologue (work in progress)

    Cool we will live on Mars! Now nice prologue, it defiantly raises interest in the story, and it will defiantly make you want to figure out what was wrong, but ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Igor's Effort 6

    Now I am not going to get too technical here, I like to focus on the story, and then specific grammar, well I am not the best at that, so ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Greyscale

    Awesome, you were able to grab the attention of the reader right away, and were were able to hold it. Nice job. You did a nice job with the scenery, ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Exiles and their fate

    That was vary nice, but as what was said before, that was like looking at a dictionary. Now I am one for good vocabulary, the bigger the words the better. ...

    Dec 29, 2007


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze