User avatar

TheCodex

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    I feel exactly the same way :D Very good poem, loved the twist ending. I thought it was going to just be another angst poem. Very well done!

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    I'm a big history fan, and I love this. Civil War history is amazing. Cheers, very good story.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Where I sit

    Thanks for the critique :) Yes, some of the things are put in for the rhyme, I think that's sort of the point. The notebook did actually have a stamp ...

    Jan 23, 2011


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain