User avatar

TheBigCheese

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Angel - Rated 18+ (STRICTLY!!!!!!!!!)

    Thanks Shaddowsoldier, I suppose I have put it in the wrong category of dramatic poetry when I should have put it in the erotic category. The poem wasn't anything big, ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    I agree with ROC, The story needs better grammar and better descriptions, otherwise it tends to get confusing. Brilliant imagination though, and great story plot. TheBigCheese

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Of A Rose

    Hi R.O.C Enjoyed the poem Not bad for a first one. i like it how every paragraph starts with a rose. It got to me, quite emotional well done TheBigCheese

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where the eagles fly...

    Hi Demoness, Loved the poem. and I also loved how you rhymed most of the words but still managed to keep the poem from not making sense. very clever and ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Trepidation

    Thanks Redleaf, cheers for the encouragement and i look forward to reading your stories regards, TheBigCheese

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Trepidation

    Thanx for your help! I found it useful Will make changes From TheBigCheese

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: La Guerra Di Ferruzzano

    Thanks Waitingforlife, for taking the time to read my story. It was acually an english assignment that had to fit a certain word limit, so i left some descriptions out. ...

    Oct 25, 2010


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos