-
Re: A Veiled Shell
Very Confusing (Not that that's a bad thing, it just reflects how well constructed this poem is) I don't think many people are going to guess what the riddle is ...
Oct 28, 2010 -
Re: A day paridise....
Only in Sicily... Good poem. It seems more of a story than a poem. Perhaps next time use a bit more imagery. Anyway, great descriptions, i almost feel like I'm ...
Oct 28, 2010 -
Re: Way Out
Hi Kingolions, Okay... WOW! That was really depressing (Not that that's bad) it certainly reflects on how well you write and it certainly shows that you really get into the ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Daytura in Wonderland
Well done watchmeburn, I like the descriptive style of writing that was used. I also like your detailed emotional feelings in the story. However, the part where you say "Illegal ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: The Time Rift
Well Done ShaddowSoldier, You have a fantastic imagination in creating such a vast variety of characters and names for such a futuristic story. You obviously put a lot of time ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: A Crying Flower
Well done Republic Of Coter, Very emotional, Nice and short, well phrased, good use of imagery, easy to read. I like it at the end how it says "I Try ...
Oct 25, 2010
