User avatar

TheBigCheese

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Veiled Shell

    Very Confusing (Not that that's a bad thing, it just reflects how well constructed this poem is) I don't think many people are going to guess what the riddle is ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A day paridise....

    Only in Sicily... Good poem. It seems more of a story than a poem. Perhaps next time use a bit more imagery. Anyway, great descriptions, i almost feel like I'm ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Way Out

    Hi Kingolions, Okay... WOW! That was really depressing (Not that that's bad) it certainly reflects on how well you write and it certainly shows that you really get into the ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daytura in Wonderland

    Well done watchmeburn, I like the descriptive style of writing that was used. I also like your detailed emotional feelings in the story. However, the part where you say "Illegal ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    Well Done ShaddowSoldier, You have a fantastic imagination in creating such a vast variety of characters and names for such a futuristic story. You obviously put a lot of time ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Crying Flower

    Well done Republic Of Coter, Very emotional, Nice and short, well phrased, good use of imagery, easy to read. I like it at the end how it says "I Try ...

    Oct 25, 2010


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann