User avatar

Tessitore

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Crush

    Alright, first off, I've always had "issues" (*twitches*) with rhyming poems. I don't know what it is, but it's how I am. With that in mind, here's what I think: ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anne Rice's vampires

    I like the Anne Rice books much better when I listen to them. Except the witches. Go away, witches, I dislike you... Anyway, I just recently got into audio books ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: feeling like ophelia *working title!*

    This poem seems crowded. I really like your: one more day bit. It seems really nicely paced. You just need to space a little more, pace a little slower, during ...

    Nov 29, 2004


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso