User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: And I Never Said I Wanted Honesty

    Hi there! The beginning of your piece is a little confusing because I'm not sure if it is past tense, or present tense. Obviously your character is thinking back on ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Dark Tower Series by King, definitely a masterpiece

    Wow. I read the first book in the series and really didn't like it. I'm very open minded when it comes to reading books, I've read Dune by Frank Herbert ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Crazy! I know which book you're talking about! I read it a long time ago, and when I did a reivew for it for school, the teacher had NO idea ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) A slight breeze drifted by, rustling the grasses softly. It carried with it the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prolouge- Midnight Kiss

    Hi there MAri0O07, I'll be reviewing your story today. :) Everything in bold is what I am commenting on. I throw the freezing cold water on my face, my palms ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: .

    Wow... I shouldn't have seen bits of the other reviews. (First poetry review for me) I have always felt that poetry is a very personal thing and that makes it ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants -- Chapter 3, Part 2

    *waves at Yoda* Sorry if I repeat anything mentioned before, but I try not to read the other reviews before doing one of my own. “Where do you think she ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Accidental Exposure

    Hey there Kara! You've got a promising story here! Things can really go any way! :) A few things here and there that I picked up on, but nothing major! ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants -- Chapter 3, Part 1

    Hey Yoda, This was a good read -- thank you! I could easily imagine the whole thing! Obviously, a few things I found that maybe you could correct? :wink: The ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Inch From Perfect

    I think your characters were good and had a very real element to them. Everybody knows a guy like Shane, the womanizer bad boy that for some reason girls can't ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eff.

    Ok... where to begin. I understand that this is a bit of a vent for you, which is great as a blog or a real diary entry. HOWEVER this does ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Really?

    Two things I saw that either confused me, or that I think could be corrected. 1. He must. I thought of our conversations. I'm a bit unsure about this one, ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Last Date.

    Well, I'm not sure what to say.. I was frowning the whole time I read this because I had to really focus on when somebody was speaking and when they ...

    Apr 6, 2009


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi