User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Eye to eye (echos)

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it!

    Sep 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Oh, what a wonderful thing

    Will do! (That is, if I ever get around to writing any poetry...)

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Oh, what a wonderful thing

    (They were not on my mind when I wrote this, but now that you mention it, this is probably Queenie's stance on the whole ordeal. But, because the two have ...

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oh child of love

    Thanks for the review!

    Sep 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breathing

    Thanks for the review!

    Sep 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breathing

    Thanks! I'm glad that this meant something to you. My meaning tends to get muddled in metaphors, so I'm glad that didn't happen this time. Or maybe it did, but ...

    Aug 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Resources (The Ringly's ch. 9)

    Thanks!

    Jun 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: I am not a monster (pt. 1/2)

    Thanks for the review! Okay, generic response aside, really, thanks. Most people don't have the time to pick apart every detail of a piece like this, and I'm glad that ...

    Jun 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Frantic worrying (The Ringly's ch. 8)

    It's just helpful that I know that you think that.

    May 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Frantic worrying (The Ringly's ch. 8)

    Thanks for the review (and your predictions, they'll be helpful later).

    May 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Jackson was back at school. (The Ringly's ch. 7)

    Thanks! (Briar's kinda freaking me out too, to be honest)(it's intentional, but still)

    May 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Frantic worrying (The Ringly's ch. 8)

    Thanks!

    May 20, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Jackson was back at school. (The Ringly's ch. 7)

    Thanks! I'm nearly done with chapter 8, I just have to get some reviews in to get my points up since I've been slacking a bit there. I'll tag ya ...

    May 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Something violent. (The Ringly's ch. 6)

    Naw, just a personal project for now. I'm actually a chapter ahead of what I have posted here, I just need to critique the continuity details of that chapter before ...

    May 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Something violent. (The Ringly's ch. 6)

    Thanks! I'll tag you again when the next chapter comes out as well. These little nitpicks and such are really helpful in the editing phase (which doesn't go up on ...

    May 7, 2019


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare