User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Time Out, Chapter 1

    I will start by saying, the problem is not your story, but then again, the problem is hardly ever the story. Your character is stiff, unrelatable. He sounds too stiff, ...

    May 7, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Still Waters

    Okay, first things first, I loved it. You do a really good job of weaving the words together so the reader can feel the emotions in the story almost as ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: Boy Crush? Chapter One

    So, I have a few problems. One, no, I do not have a problem with the boyxboy thing, so don't get me wrong, I'm bi myself so there is no ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1

    Okay, it's not bad. First things first, I have a small problem with your style. Now, I keep telling myself I won't criticize a writers' writing style, but it seems ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter One

    So, I realize that I may not be the best person to criticise your work, as I myself am only a beginner in the writing field, but I have been ...

    Apr 26, 2018


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare