User avatar

Tawsif

  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: Discovery

    Say I don't know what I'm talking about. Can you guess what I meant?

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: Discovery

    Thanks. And that was the purpose: keeping it vague.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Untold

    I like the fact that you say 'Dhanyabad'. Mother tongue is always special.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Jealousy

    Thanks.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Jealousy

    What if I changed the ending, and made it less dark?

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Jealousy

    Thanks so much for the review. Glad you enjoyed it. I was thinking about the point you mentioned, the twist coming out of nowhere. Is it too abrupt, you think?

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Jealousy

    Thanks a lot. To be honest, I didn%u2019t see that coming. I think siblings can have that sort of conversation. You know, if you're not as confident as your brother, ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Untold

    Thanks for the review. Nothing gives a writer more satisfaction than a reader being able to able to relate to the story. Really, your words meant a lot.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Jealousy

    It's alright.

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Jealousy

    It's alright.

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Jealousy

    @XxDarkRosesxX, you probably wanted to comment here. Did something go wrong?

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mists of Doubt

    Thanks for the review. Gosh, how did I miss that typo?

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mists of Doubt

    Thanks for the review. And no, not most of my works are on the 'harder side to convey'. Haha!

    Jul 4, 2020
  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: The Grievances of An African Girl Child

    Yeah. That's because I'm from a completely different cultural background.

    Jul 4, 2020
  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: The Grievances of An African Girl Child

    Jul 3, 2020


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind