User avatar

Tawsif

  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Do You Remember?

    Hi Fabiha, you've done a lot of favours to me. Now it's my turn. First of all, it was a pretty good story indeed. You have a great skill of ...

    Apr 21, 2019
  • Short Story » Health, Supernatural Re: Amelia, or the female Jesus

    I liked the story, especially the ending. You see I'm not a big fan of fantasy (as I can't write fantasy myself), but this piece fascinated me mostly because of ...

    Apr 19, 2019
  • Short Story » Narrative, Politics Re: Immigrants

    Amazing! I didn't see the end coming, and it came with a huge surprise. Let me go para by para. You described the MC's love for her house brilliantly. I ...

    Apr 18, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Mad Never Crazy - Short story

    I liked the beginning of the story. You pictured the whole thing of being lost in a resonant way. Here go some comments: I searched the internet for the phrase ...

    Apr 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Fairy Diary | Day 13 1/2

    I actually didn't understand whether it was a part of a book or not. That was why I couldn't really make out some of the things, like why the speeches ...

    Apr 16, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Dead.

    Liberty500, though I'm not a big fan of fantasies, you made me really like this one's concept. Well done! Just a few comments from my side: "It's weird being dead." ...

    Apr 16, 2019
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: At The End

    Wow! What a story! To be honest, I feel really really jealous. As I went on reading, the thoughts of your character made me think, and picture different things in ...

    Apr 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: I am not a monster (pt. 1/2)

    TheMulticoloredCyr, I liked your story. You seem to have a great knack of creating suspense. I'm obviously no expert, but I'll try my best to put my best constructive opinions. ...

    Mar 24, 2019


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher