Random avatar

Tadatori53

  • Short Story » General, General Re: You and I

    thank you for the reviews! The change of tense in the middle is for the reason of a kind of flashback! I looked in my grammar book and it said ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You and I

    Please see that either character could be either gender and their relationship could be anything, really. So please tell me what you thought the each were and what their relationship ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Diamante Defense

    thank you, griffinkeeper! Very much appriciated!

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: four things that never happened to Grace Hampton

    I agree with Emma! This is really good! I really really liked it! I don't know why more people aren't reading it! Grace is a really neat charcter and I ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Diamante Defense

    I double posted this so I'm bringing a comment from the other one here so I can delete that one! From syte: "Quote: she asked simply, keeping her chocolate eyes ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Diamante Defense

    thanks for the comments! Pinata, you'll see later on how it's more action :) the mind thing and diamante are the only Scifi... that's why I put it in the ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    thanks so much for the advice and helping me with ideas! I'll change the title, I promise but I think I need help with ideas! If you have any ideas ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    Thanks so much! It really helped! I revised it and even changed the burglary into a hostage! Again, thanks!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    Okay, these are a few questions that I want reviewsers to answer (please): 1) Is the way I did the personification fit well? 2) Did know from the context right ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: one day in her shoes

    Wow. I really really liked this. "Try walking in her shoes for a day" is one of my favorite phrases and this is what that phrase really means! It's wonderful! ...

    Feb 16, 2008


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer