User avatar

THE_Jabberwocky

  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    "Creep" by Radiohead.

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool pictures.

    Good Job! That blew me away with tons of great work. I like how you focus on the small things and use extremely expressive colours.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense poem!

    That's totally awesome. It reminds me of (youve probably heard this before) "The Jabberwock" by Dodgeson. I really like how you switch between things that you can still recognize and ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: me

    i envelope all i see i am a song in a minor key Where imagination runs rampant and the soul flies free i am the shadow cast by the noon ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Desolation

    I'm sorry. The link I put here didn't work. :( It wasn't a joke. It was and accident. Sorry Everybody!

    Sep 9, 2008


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman