Random avatar

TDMitchell

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Princess

    This is beautiful. I really like the way you’ve rhymed certain words together. You have a real talent for this. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be a ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The truth about teachers

    I like this script. It’s funny and it’s tidy. I agree with the person whose comment said that they wished you could keep going with this. I was a little ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    Very nicely done, Evi. You’ve captured the heart, mind and gratitude of a generation who have been practically raised with Google. I like your style of poetry and rhyming, how ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Absolutely hilarious! Fantastic way to satirise one of the biggest and most soppiest and half-witted and predictable novel/movie franchises in the 21st century by using cliches Meyer created her and ...

    Jan 26, 2011


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind