User avatar

Swires

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Why Ch. 9

    I thorooughly enjoyed this tale, its a really nice story. Yeah agree with GriffinKeeper's comments as well as this: He then felt his some of his teeth come should it ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A World Away

    I dont really know what to say to this, it seems like a summary to an entire story, alm ost ike a fairy tale. I dont know how to review ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Kin (Part One)

    Nice. Enjhoyable and aone of the few long pieces that drew me in, seems promising. Hope you write the next chapter soon.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Armada (final, number 4)

    best one yet, the series has improved your writing, the more writing you do the better you will become. Well done.

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Nice story, kept me interested into the end, and what an end I want to read more. WRITE MORE NOW! lol. Good job, keep it up.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Thanks Twighlight, I am beginning to love the character of Mersey, he needs to be beaten lol, hes a little **** *goes away to write father beating him scene*

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Armada 3

    This is the best installment so far, your writing has improved as you have worked through the saga. Some one told me about no chat speak in a story, i ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Why Ch. 8

    NOthing much else happened in this chapter, it was good and it is mainly about the story, no excess description. I am enjoying hte tale but this oine seemed a ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Ive written the conversation, does this make everything a little clearer?: “Mersey,” She called softly, her heart pounding “, we mustn’t go on.” Her lips uttered these words delicately, push

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    I tidied it up a bit, but havnt had chance to work on a conversation I have mentally planned from Doe's suggestion. So doe, every time the Boatman is mentioned ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    Thanks for the crit, I edited my typos. Yes, the Boatman is a Grim Reaper type character apart from his appearance and way of killing.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Nice ideas Doe, I like the conversation. It will make clear who Mersey is, although I want to keep his character in partial suspense until later on. Yes he is ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    This was a little confusing but I like how there is a mixture of era like Medival/Modern, the newspaper and the parade. Thanks, my aim for this work is to ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Empire . part 1

    Nice story, I felt this piece was very maturly written however some parts maybe dragged out a little and created a blandness, perhaps its because the MC was only introduced ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Visigoth's Lament

    Short and sweet, sort of a narrative prologue to something more. Are you going to carry on writing this piece?

    Feb 20, 2006


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar