Random avatar

SwimmingIsLife

  • Other Re: Dear Mr. President

    Stori~ I totally agree! Most of the men these days that are involved in politics really just don't do much. I think we all expect too much out of them ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Mr. President

    Justagirl~ Thank you so much for the words of encouragement! I seriously appreciate it! Hearing feedback really makes me want to continue writing! Well honestly? I wrote this because of ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Mr. President

    In 1858, Abraham Lincoln had accepted the challenge to run against Stephen Douglas who was up for re-election. Lincoln challenged Douglas to many different debates and ended up having seven ...

    Jan 18, 2011


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger