User avatar

Suzuhara

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    T_T I have a lot of work to do with this one.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    Thanks Andy! Yeah, I plan to rewrite this scene and then have you all recritique it. I plan to blow your socks away! hehehehe. :twisted: Thanks for your advice too. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Shift

    Hmmm...This was very disappointing. You should post at least 500 words so readers can follow something. I can't comment on this.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    Thank you everyone for your critiques! They're quite helpful and I'll be sure to take all the advice to improve this part. I guess I left too much to the ...

    Dec 23, 2008


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy