-
Re: The Brotherhood
Okay, I think that you need to focus a little on your grammar and what you type. In "All through the town men sang and women dance and the same ...
Mar 25, 2013 -
Re: Wynter
"She watched as Katie put on dark red lipstick, another layer of paint to the face." I love that line, funny and I agree. The cliffhanger really makes me want ...
Mar 25, 2013 -
Re: First Love
Okay, so the title an the story really had me surprised. I liked that this story is different because it leaves more room for surprise. The twist at the end ...
Mar 24, 2013 -
Re: A Regret Too Late
I really liked the way you put a lot of character into the narrator. But I think that you described everything too much. The way you structured this story was ...
Mar 24, 2013
