User avatar

Summerless

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Noses

    Hi Hibiscus! I haven't had my first kiss yet so I can't speak from personal experience, but I feel like most people don't really think about their noses when kissing. ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Homework Help Re: My teacher and I disagree about this MLA format thing

    To Kaylyn: Hahaha, yeah, I agree. Such corrupt little boys. :'( To JosephDean: That's what I thought too. I told her it was a dependent clause and told her that, ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Lord of the Flies

    Hahaha---I'm reading it too as a novel study in my English class right now. I thought that it was kind of drab at first, but it really started to hook ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling for Jake

    It’s neon glow was the only light source in the dark room It's means "it is." Its is the possessive, which is the right word to use instead of the ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sun and the Moon

    This was pretty well written, except you tell us everything. When I read this, I don't feel any emotion or feeling. I can't relate to this. I can only read ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A hole in your heart

    I agree with leja. This poem would be a great part of a song. I thought everything flowed quite nicely. Just don't forget to capitalize the first letter in each ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fall

    Although you said not to mention punctuation, I think it is fine to not have any punctuation. It could be your style :3 There was one little error I found. ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In His Box

    First off, welcome to Young Writers Society! This was a nice poem. Word choice-wise, I liked the words you used. You might need to add a little more punctuation. You ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: My teacher and I disagree about this MLA format thing

    In my English class we're learning how to cite quotes from Lord of the Flies . My teacher said I needed to redo the assignment because I put two extra ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 4 of Chasing The Sun

    "The wind tousled my hair, swept it in my eyes and across my forehead. The fingers curled around the balcony railing were numb from the chill, yet I refused to ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 3 of Chasing the Sun

    This was well written as well. More work is still needed for the dialogue and tagging, though. I also agree with bear. The wall just appeared there so you probably ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter Two of Chasing The Sun

    The story, alone, was great (cheesy word---sorry for the lack of a better one). It's getting more exciting and I'm anticipating the next part! However, deafwriter_19, I'm somewhat disappointed in ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfair.

    I can hear the voice of a narrator and he/she sounds whiny, like as if he/she was rambling on about all these unfair things. That's good news if you wanted ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fallen

    This poem has a good start but there's a problem. You don't really take the reader into the picture. You tell us about all this, but there aren't any feelings ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing The Sun (Chapter 1)

    I agree a little with what MidnightVampire said about all that background information clotted at the beginning. Maybe incorporate those details within thoughts and detail? Also, work on your dialogue ...

    Jun 1, 2008


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl