User avatar

SubjectBlue

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Little Bit Of Sage

    I really liked this. there was something that reminded me of the hermit in the poem, old, wise and hard the fact it was a bit unclear only increased that ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yesterday

    wait, what day is what? forget that, what day is today? now i'm really confused, but that's awesome. confusing means interesting, i'm so fascinated due to the poem right now ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Ten Nymphs

    Well, to begin with, my least favorite part in the story was the apology before, you should never apologize for what you created. after my little coach talk, I can ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Null

    I really enjoyed your story, that said, I do intend to specify. The dialogue was rich, and seemed very believable, as well as interesting. Your character, Tiviel, was a lot ...

    Jul 3, 2011


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt