User avatar

SubSubLibrarian

SubSubLibrarian

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Four

    Thanks for the review. When I wrote this, I felt that all of this information was necessary. Your review wasn't clear on what is unnecessary, so if you could just ...

    Aug 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Four

    Thanks for the review! Sassy reviews are honestly some of the most helpful. I actually did know where I was going when I wrote this chapter. I'm basically just showing ...

    Aug 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Fists of Fate - Chapter 6 (Fox/Alexandria Arcs)

    I thought I noticed some when I read it earlier, but I can't find them now. Sorry.

    Aug 12, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: Paris Street by Andre Gustavas

    Thanks for the review. It was kind of just a random story that popped into my head. It came to me just as I wrote it. It gave me a ...

    Aug 11, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Three

    That's fine with me. :)

    Aug 10, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Three

    Thanks again! I do think the chapter would make a lot more sense in the context of the first two chapters. Part of my thought process with Charles and Veronica ...

    Aug 10, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: Paris Street by Andre Gustavas

    Thanks. I will definitely take your suggestions to revision. I really appreciate the review.

    Aug 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    I gotta tell you. I published chapters three and four several weeks ago. I'm not sure if you've seen them or even been on lately, but I would really like ...

    Aug 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Three

    Thanks a lot for the review. I don't know if you read the first two chapters, but they clarify things a lot more. Chapter two mostly followed Charles to make ...

    Jul 30, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    chapters 3 and 4 are out now if you're interested

    Jul 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Two

    Niki is actually just Charles's nickname for Veronica. I guess I kinda did throw it in there. Sorry for the confusion.

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    I just published chapter two.

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    Thanks! Just to let you know, I just published chapter two.

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    I'm sorry, but it will actually take a long time for you to find out what the Peters discover. It sounds kind of wierd, and just let me know when ...

    Mar 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    You are relatively accurate in your description of this chapter as a Harry Potter imitation. I actually kind of use that to bring out later elements that will be unexpected ...

    Mar 23, 2018


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb