User avatar

Storygirl95

Storygirl95

  • Holiday Archive Re: Christmas Avatar Thread 2015!

    Oooh, could you do mine? It might be funny. :D

    Dec 5, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!

    @Arkhaion it's beautiful! Thank you so much! :D

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!

    Hi! I love that you're doing this for people. If I may, I would like to request one as well. Title: Ascent Mood/Tone/Feeling: Cheerful and light. It's a happy love ...

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    Can I get two penguins holding flippers? They're in love.

    Nov 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Getting to Know Your Character

    My character Jenna loves to get a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. She gets whipped cream but she also gets skim milk because she likes to think it balances itself ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Character sketches?

    I can see that haha. Actually, I can never figure out what my heroine's hair color is. Sometimes I imagine her being blonde and then sometimes she's a brunette.

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Character sketches?

    I was just wondering something. How do you guys do character sketches? Does the author just describe them to you? Do you ask for pictures of them that are close ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite day of the week?

    I hate Monday because it's Monday. Tuesday is worst because I have to wake up early again and I'm tired from Monday. Wednesday is okay since it's the middle of ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    HA! I can finally post an updated picture now. This is me and my mom at a wedding last weekend. Yes, my hair is shorter now. Don't be surprised haha. ...

    Nov 16, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Balancing characters

    Hi, everyone. I'm struggling with something and wonder if you have any advice. I have two main characters, a guy and a girl. In the beginning, the guy is very ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Passionate. That's what my mom says. That's the word that describes me when it comes to anything.

    Nov 9, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's frustration

    He came over and she tried to say that but he knew her a little too well at that point so he knew she was lying. It led to a ...

    Nov 7, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's frustration

    My biggest problems for this one were balancing out the characters so nobody was too sassy or soft, and then connecting everything. There's a line where the guy comes to ...

    Nov 7, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's frustration

    Yeah, I feel you. It's a struggle sometimes haha. But the novel(that's right, it's a novel now :D) is almost done! I'm so excited. :) Thank you for your wishes. ...

    Nov 7, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: I need some help

    @Lightsong thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate them. They're very helpful. :D @Carlito thank you as well for your ideas! All of the things you listed give me guidance on ...

    Oct 31, 2015


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling