User avatar

Storygirl95

Storygirl95

  • WRFF Archive Re: Read and Review!

    Hi, Lightsong! I was wondering if you could pop by and review the new short story I just wrote! You were so helpful with your other reviews, I can't help ...

    Oct 1, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Perks

    Hi! I would be ecstatic if you could review the short story I just wrote. P.S. I LOVE your avatar. :) We have trusted you this far, you have not ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Questions and some more questions

    I can see what you're all saying. My goal is to write something that even just one person will remember for a long time. Now, it could be 7 million ...

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Questions and some more questions

    Hey, everyone. This is kind of a serious, deep question, but I thought I'd ask it anyway. I'm not so sure there's really an actual answer either. I was just ...

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you feel like everything you write is word vomit and not worthy of publishing ever, but you write anyway. You know you're a writer ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will review your poetry! Or short stories.

    I would love if you would review the short story I wrote! Don't stress about time, I'm in no hurry. Thanks for your time! :)

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Getting to know a character

    Hi everyone! I just thought I'd have a discussion with you on getting to know characters. To me, it seems like they're all different. Coaxing the knowledge about themselves out ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Vervain's Review Lair

    Hi! If you're still reviewing, I would appreciate if you would review mine! I love to get feedback from a lot of people. If you're busy, I understand! Have a ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mythical Reviews!

    Okay, thanks! Don't feel too rushed. Be sure you don't overwork yourself! :)

    Sep 21, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mythical Reviews!

    Hi! I was wondering if you would take a look at my story "Photographs Are Worth More Than A Thousand Words If You Look At Them Right Way. I've received ...

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Research Re: Names

    I once used a placeholder name and the character didn't seem too impressed, but he eventually molded and grew into it. Every time I try to use a name for ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Research Re: Names

    What do you do when characters don't have names? I've tried finding these two characters names for well over a month, but they won't have it. It's like every time ...

    Sep 13, 2015


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke