User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    Hi, I critized the last one of yours a little but I have no complaints about this one. The only thing "attempted" about this is the fact that the sizing's ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: An Ink pen.

    Haha...Jenny...*ahem* anywayy...awesome drawings! The buildings are sweet and the paintbrush is especially well-done. I'm no artist but I wish I could draw like this! You've got talent, man. Keep it ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempted photography (2)

    I like and understand that interpretation to a point...but I guess that's how it is - art speaks to some and not to others. Getting your viewpoint on it a ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempted photography (2)

    I'm going to have to agree with the person who posted above me, it's just too simple. What I really like about photographs is that they tend to capture not ...

    Mar 29, 2010


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby