User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading?

    I know I shouldn't be reading a dozen books at a time, but I can't help it...I'm an adulterer of books, unable to commit solely to one at a time. ...

    Mar 2, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    9/10 Compelling...I like the idea, and there are a dozen of directions for it to head. "We sulked across the rainy shore as our clammy fingers gripped a bitter bucket ...

    Jan 6, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Thistle

    This is a really nice picture. I believe there's a forum to tell you how to directly post this picture on the site, though, just a side-note. ;) But anyway, ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Place - Cover

    This is really good. I love the figure in the center of it especially, there's something kinda spooky about it when added with the title.

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photogaphy

    I'm not a photographer, but I love these! Particularly the last one, which is just adorable in its own quirky little way. Did you really take these with your phone? ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everything beautiful

    The first was definitely my favorite; it's just got soft colors and looks really pretty. The ones with the daffodils have a light that's almost too saturated, and the ones ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature shots. <3

    I love these, the first two especially! The lighting is just so pretty...it's perfect. I also liked the third and the fourth is nice also. I thought the fifth was ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fun snapping

    Pic 1: This one's pretty nice, but it lacked any real focus Pic 2: Ooh, graveyard! I felt like this could've been a *little* better, but it's still a pretty ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig gif animation for Snoink's contest

    Cute! But I agree, it should be colored. ;) Pigs are awesome though. Especially when they do jumping jacks.

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Candy Corn

    Well I LOVE candy corn and I really like this. Ha ha, I had Gimp on my computer but had no idea what I was doing, so the technologically-impaired part ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    What can I say but...I love this. And you made me cry a little again. :D Many Potter topics are trending on Twitter right now, and one of the most ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Docked

    Oh my gosh, first off I need to know where you found this awesome boat! Overall, the picture has great color contrast and balance, not to mention that water pictures ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Failed Attempt at Drawing A Puppy

    This is actually pretty good! It'd be nice if you could blend the fur a little more and add a little texture that way (also adding light and dark contrasts ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Spider's Secret and A Lady On A Leaf

    Spider's Secret: Well like I said with your piece of poetry, I really like this picture. I like the color, and the whole web-over-the-keyhole image in general. I usually complain ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Another beach picture!

    Cool, I like these. The one with color definitely looks best though - after all, who doesn't love that gorgeous ocean-green when the waves go over the rocks? These are ...

    May 22, 2011


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short