User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Writing Tutorials Re: Basic Overview on Writing Historical Fiction

    Thanks, this really helps, I'll probably be looking back on this a dozen times while I try to write a historic fiction. So again, thank you thank you, thank you.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Haha, nice. *sigghhhh* I got caught up in the Twilight series for like...three days. My parents bought the books and I had to read them (they're books, I'm an obsessive ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Too Darn Hot

    Grr, romance crud is so difficult!!! It's become so overworked that love itself is practically a cliche! Thanks for these tips, really helpful.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Didn't Like Me

    I've never really been interested in romantic fiction, chick/flick stuff, but decided to give this romantic fiction section a shot. Most of the things I've seen here have been the ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Silent (searching for a better name.)

    I'm not so much a fan of religious stuff in stories (not trying to be offensive...I'm a Christian too, it's just more of a preference; either way though, stick to ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Encased by ice

    A few friendly critiques. ;) Though encased by ice. Her icy stare is always there. You'll notice you use 'ice' and 'icy', and it just doesn't make it seem so ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 2 part 1)

    Like I said about the first chapter, you've sparked my curiosity. Keep writing. ;)

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Season

    Personally, I have no critiques on this poem--amazing. ;) Your wording is great and left a dramatic image in my mind. Like I said, I have no complaints--keep writing. ;)

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the problem with poetry

    Really good, it flows well and is fun to read; good rhythm too. Like was already pointed out, the line "is all I have to show for my persistence" is ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Wings

    a dark and morbid sort of way...either way, I love this! It's really good, almost makes me think of Edgar Allen Poe (which is a good thing--after all, he's like, ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    I thought this poem was great actually. I loved how you explained the confusion and chaos that's sort of involved in love, and how it sort of loses meaning. Another ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I am Jane Doe

    I really like this poem. It has a lot of thought put into it, and I can totally relate. The rhyme scheme was a little off in parts, but other ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Other Re: Just a few Random Thoughts on Love

    You make a lot of good points that I TOTALLY agree with. Over the years, well...what's love anymore? Some people say it's the strongest emotion it really the weakest? Sorry, ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood

    In a way, shorter poems can be more difficult because you have to get right to making your point. This was really good though! I totally got the imagery and ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: They often say, never bring a peacock feather inside.

    Good beginning, I'd keep it up and build from it. You've already grabbed my attention. :)

    Feb 16, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes