User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly Tiger

    Like was already said, the right wing's smaller than the left. The eyes/nose/etc. are drawn really well though, and I think if you added some color it'd be even better. ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drenched in Rain

    Hey there. Creative beginning, the only thing is that when I first read it the "she" got a little confusing because you were talking about both Mother Nature and your ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Soul To The Heavens

    Pointing this out just because I read another one of your poems, but this poem and the other have the same rhyme scheme. And like I said in the other ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (calm) Like a Bomb

    Hey, You wonder why I sleep with a goddam 357 Magnum under my pillow and a fucking Mossberg shotgun under my bed. First thing I want to point out is ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: all i can write about is robots

    Hey, I liked this, just a couple of things. The first is the title, like they've already pointed out. I mean, it made me curious to read it but it ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sound Of Silence

    Really good, really sad...I think Isha already pointed out pretty well what needed to be fixed, so I'm not going to reiterate. One word of advice, though: don't ever sacrifice ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Am I?

    ***Well, a year or so back I was on this site called (until I found YWS which I like a lot better :) ) and I went back on again ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: #11

    I liked it all except for the last couple of lines-- She pretends to like them, and goes so far that they won't suspect, the grisly fate which awaits them. ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Haven't really decided on a name yet

    I see a lot of people critisizing the lack of spacing...are you having problems with that like I am? I mean, I put spacings for the original and such, but ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can you see me? (Prologue)

    Hi there. :D I was seven years old when I first met my older sister, my deceased older sister. I would make this more dramatic, something like "I was seven ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lullaby

    *Liked This was awesome. I think I held my breath through the whole thing. I read trying to plot out a dozen different typical scenarios as to how this was ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Inevitable Weakness: Fear (drawing/painting)

    I think this is really cool. The only thing I'd fix is the pencil lines around the edge...they're scribbly and look like you were just in a hurry to get ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: She Laid Dead in My Arms

    Hey there, The beginning felt a little rocky to me (beginnings are so hard some times, aren't they?) but like Duskglimmer said, it smoothed out nicely. Dustglimmer covered this really ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: couture no more

    Well I suppose you're tired of hearing this by now, and I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record, but the poem is hard to understand. I also don't ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'd lie

    *Liked I really love this...your wording's beautiful and while romances typically seem so boring to me I really like this one. It pretty much avoids cliche (hard in this field ...

    Apr 18, 2010


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn