User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Other Poetry Re: A Letter

    So basically I was trying to write this through talking to the actual letter as though it was a person, then later pulling away to look at it as a ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Silent Secrets Chapter 1 (Memories)

    Have you ever read Cry, the Beloved Country? (I think that's what it's called). I didn't like the book in itself but it was also written in poetry format, so ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Choice

    Is there anybody out there, who’ll hear my urgent words, Don't need either of these commas Of a foolish species’ failure, to make a better world? Does anybody reali z ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgetful

    *Liked Hahaha this made me laugh! I have kind of have a really minor form of short-term memory loss (it takes me a week or two to typically remember things) ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insomnia

    I'm an insomniac, so I like the idea, but I kind of felt like you could've said more. Then again, as a first attempt this is really good! I think ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: she's a liar like me

    you broke your heart again today as you did yesterday, and the day before. contrite are you who lets lips swoon words in which you never meant; sickly and delightfully ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Summer

    I liked this a lot, and since the first reviewer did an awesome job at getting all the little stuff, I don't think I have much to complain about! I ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunflowers

    This has a really pretty mental image; I love happy poetry. ^_^ On the other hand, I think you use the word "sun" too much, because even though it sounds ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Wolf

    This was pretty interesting, but I don't really understand who the "me" is in this poem, and I think that's what's throwing me for a loop. Who is "me?" Anyway, ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everything beautiful

    The first was definitely my favorite; it's just got soft colors and looks really pretty. The ones with the daffodils have a light that's almost too saturated, and the ones ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hopes, Depths, and Despairs

    This might sound a little strange, but to me this almost seemed a little too...organized? It felt a little more like an essay format than a poem's, where an essay ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poetry is...

    This was pretty good, but I felt like you worked too hard to make it fit the mold you're trying to put it into - which is a good challenge, ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I Fight.

    That was pretty cool, I've done the same sort of thing with the spelling on the side and it can definitely get tricky. Here's just a couple of small suggestions: ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack

    I think that people tend to write a lot of angst-ridden stuff that I typically toss into the "emo" pile of literary works, but actually you articulated this pretty well. ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Walls

    I felt like this was just a little lackluster. I mean, it's not in any way a bad poem, it just doesn't add any new or unheard of concepts for ...

    Oct 5, 2011


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman