User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello. We don't bite- hard.

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh hello

    Hello, basically new person. ;) Welcome to YWS, unquestionably the best writing website there is. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me; if I can't, I might ...

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The new and not so imporved(An introduction).

    Hello there, Sam. Nice too meet you. What all do you like to write?

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello, Crystal- may I call you that? I think I've seen your signature before. Dr. Seuss sure was an intelligent man. :)

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!... i'm new

    Well, I just read it. You're a Christian, eh? That's good. We have one or two Christian clubs here at YWS, and of course you can talk to other believers ...

    Feb 10, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Thanks, Nate. And I wouldn't put it past Grandma. :)

    Feb 7, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS: Apollo Updates Thread

    Mr. Caldwell, you're a marvel. I hope you know that.

    Feb 7, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Like Indiee said, I received a notice saying I was banned. This was at Grandma's house so I don't know the IP address; it happened around 7:50 pm eastern time. ...

    Feb 7, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Message Concerning WriterFeed Pad

    Er, what is all that stuff? SANS? Clouds?

    Feb 5, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer, Would Love Input!

    Yes, we YWSers are a helpful bunch. We do what we can to assist our fellow artists, whether it be reviews or just a pat on the back.

    Feb 5, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just came to say hello, hey!

    I see I'll have to look it up.

    Feb 5, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Guys!

    Hi there, Willow. A little bird told me it was your birthday... Okay, I read it in Squills. Anyway, have a good one.

    Feb 5, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Sarah. We're quite friendly and don't bite... hard. :) I'd just like to reiterate what the others said- talk to me if you ever need ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just came to say hello, hey!

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is DID? Oh, and welcome to the site, Meggs.

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    ...Cannot resist. When you send a personal message to your friend, it's a PM to PM.

    Feb 1, 2013


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14