User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    It's nice to meet you, Mutant. Remember to read the rules, and you should be all right.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here.

    I can't write poetry either. I guess it's because I used to think it had to rhyme, which was too constraining. ;) Anyway, I made a few successful ones in ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Alex

    You like sleeping? Can you teach me how to sleep? ;) Never mind. Is it nice, living in Australia? What part of the country do you live in?

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hey, thanks for your comment on "Blind." Welcome to the site.

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new...

    Who doesn't have a YouTube account? I don't. Anyway, welcome to the site.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Dudes!

    Do you like books on tape? I love 'em, so long as they're narrated well.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Welcome to our humble forums. I'm Kyte, as you can see. I'm very interested in Indian folklore, so I'll look forward to your posts.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    I want to suggest you put point count on every page. It's irritating, having to go back and forth between my profile and the forums.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About springrain2693

    You aren't kidding... that is long. And ten kids! My family has seven.

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Zhera, you stole my character's name. I spell it without the H, but... Never mind. Welcome to the site, y'all!

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    We must be cousins. I like Zelda, FF and Fullmetal Alchemist too! :) Anyway, you should check out the Christian Writers group. (Go to the top of the page and ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, its me Gwen... Again.

    Welcome back, Gwen. Hope to see you around.

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, my name is Carrie and I write.

    Welcome aboard.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: the names fire..Icefire

    The "guy who writes the Eragon books" is Christopher Paolini, Ice.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, welcome. I'm Kyte, also known as Jorin. It's great to meet you all.

    Nov 20, 2008


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content