User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    Hey, I was getting the story started. Sorry, but that's the way. PS. Here's a tip: if the "Spirit Cat," or Alissa, appears in your cat's dreams, you're blessed.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Hmmm... Can a daemon be a horse? Just an inspired thought.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    "Madam, let me go! I assure you, a demidrake's tail is indeed a sensitive area!" It was a lie, but he wanted Tease to let go. "All right," she hissed.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    We all agree that the flume doesn't work, right? Most of the Travelers have landed on Cloral. We are all worrying because Jacob got a false not from Denduron. The ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Um... Can I start a new character?

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    Good. Okay, I'll try this. Path slunk along the old Man wall. He could smell cats, lots of them. "Well, I just need to see one." he thought. A hunter ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Miran was oblivious of the presence behind him. He flew on, dodging a crowd of Centaurs, Grypins and even a Pheonix. Tease lost him for a moment. She called out, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    Okay. I will approve both requests. Also, I'd like to play as Teo. Thanks, and here's his profile. Teo Sky Claw Appearance: Black fur and green eyes. Very thin and ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    "Argg... If Saint Dane was on Earth, would they have time to get at a computer?" The foreign word flowed easily; Travelers know all languages. "I don't know!" Bobby paced ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Miran was totally humiliated. Scared by a shapeshifter? Spineless lizard. He growled at her, "Next time, warn me. I'm very jumpy." He fanned his wings and started to take off. ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    My head hurt. Somehow or other, the flume had thrown me against the wall. I fingered a thin line where the crystal had cut my scalp. Bobby notice. "You're hurt, ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    "Oh gosh, I wish I had Spider-Man's power," Miles said to himself. "Has anyone seen my date? Amber? Nobody?" Nobody had. He described her to several people, and they all ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: legend of dragoon

    Danye shrieked and dove at the virage. "NO!" I lunged and caught her tail feathers. She screamed again and raked me with her talons. "Dart, help me!" He flew in, ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    The story: Humans are extinct. The cats they left behind have formed a society, living together in tribes or "Claws." You play as a cat from any Claw, and you ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Tearstone Tales

    Okay, fellows. If no one posts within 2 weeks, I'll declare this story "dead."

    Oct 5, 2007


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)