User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    Cool. I'm not particularly religios, but that was a great picture. Thanks!

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Wow. I love Kingdom Hearts. And Star Ocean is all right. Did you ever see Star Ocean Ex? That's funny.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    Oh, would that I had Photoshop! Anyway, it's a good picture.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    What's Cardcaptor Sakura? Never heard of it. Nice job though.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    Well, I usually put in your basic description: eye color, hair, etc. I leave the personality to the reader. So, that being my choice, who agrees?

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawings...

    I think some color wouldn't go wrong. All of your drawings are bleak without it. If that's your intent, feel free to ignore my suggestion :D

    Sep 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I don't express my goals in numbers. It's quality, not quantity! I want to go back and revise my older work, but haven't gotten to it. So expect lots of ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Well, I'm reading "Descending Darkness" by Harry Turtledove. It promises to be an interesting read. The theme is "World War in a world where magic works" (shudder.)

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Novel Banner-thing

    What means this "NaNo?" I haven't a clue. Is it a site?

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    I like drawing Anime, but I still don't get it. By the way, does anyone know how to draw a person kneeling? I sympathize with having no Photoshop or scanner; ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    Oh, I want PhotoShop! It's no fun working with Printmaster; you don't get near as many options. I don't have a scanner to my name either! *Pulls hair* Oy, what ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    I prewirte in my sleep! It's not funny! It keeps me up all night, wondering, thinking of names, and generally getting no sleep! Anyway, I try to write daily. I ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ill Met By Moonlight, by Sarah A. Hoyt

    Cool! Is it based on a real story? I want to read it!!

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Heart of a Tiger

    I read a great story book, or some of it. It's called "Heart of a Tiger." It tells about a kitten called Number Four who wants to choose a good ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Planning

    Here's what I do: start at the begining, then write whatever. I'm sure that doesn't help xD

    Sep 5, 2007


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia