User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Griffin Names?

    I'm looking for a good name for a male griffin. Anyone have ideas?

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Not sure about book subject

    I agree about it being cliche; the first words that came to mind were "Code Lyoko." Having said that, though, I still think it's a great idea.

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: "Hey, want to finish this story for me?"

    I'd like to try that. Anything to get my writing up again, I'll try. (And how about a group for it, too? There's already a co-writers' group.)

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS background

    You're gonna hate me for this *ducks*, but it reminds of "The Nightmare Before Christms." Really.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess who?

    An example... hmm. Supposing I mentioned that Fire Light was my brother. Now, without seeing my name, another user would guess who I am. Sa?

    May 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess who?

    It's simple: remove any mention of your name, then everyone guesses who you are. Or it could be your characters, not you. Leave clues in the post: a catch phrase ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny Apiece

    You won't hate me for this? A girl who slips a penny to anyone she likes. I know, it's stupid.

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    Wow. I really love how the sun has that one ray all through it. *points to picture*

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    For what it's worth, I love 'em. Especially the last one.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who saw it last?

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    My dad's a big LOTR fan. Heh. Anyways, if you're going to read The Silmarillion I suggest you get it on tape. Trust me on this one.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Do I? Sure, only don't try it while I'm a dragon." Carl Fenton. ('cause I haven't used him in ages!) Do you have acne?

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer

    Nice picture. Do the characters have names?

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Castle Falls v2

    The original is really cool. Do you know who the artist is?

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Interesting. Maybe a comedy? Angel's Feather.

    Dec 5, 2007


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson