User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    How can you guys not like writing? Sounds like an oxymoron. Seriously.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool pictures.

    The black-and-white cat looks like mine. XD Seriously, you've got talent.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help please!

    Thank you both.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)

    Hmm. It's pretty interesting, though I only got as far as The Reality Bug.

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help please!

    I'm kinda stuck for ideas right now. I want to work on my story "Phoenix" but can't think of anything. My question to you all is, should I restart the ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done Nano: none Forum name: jpenbrook Genre: Science fiction Plot Idea: Merciless. (You'll see.)

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Hey, you guys finished yet? I think he did a good job on Eragon at least.

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The "Recommend Rabbit Some Awesome Sci-Fi" Thread

    I'd say, "read Ender's Game." It's awesome.

    Sep 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Major Help with Nano?

    It's simple: try to write a novel of 50,000 words in a month. (Pretty easy, huh? :o ) As for friends, I don't know how that works.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Rubric, I agree with you on Eldest. (And hey, it's technically not Eragon, right?)

    Aug 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I have a question. Do you have to sign up again each year, or not?

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: names

    Another thing: if it's fantasy or science fiction, don't be afraid to use the "misspelling of nouns" trick. That's my two cents.

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Griffin Names?

    Maybe they don't have names unless they do something important. That's an interesting idea. How did you come up it, Griff?

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maui Vacation Artistic photography

    I'm no photography critter, but I like the turbine and the lava slabs over water.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: CHERUB, The series by Tobert Muchamore

    Dumb question: What is the M15?

    Jul 11, 2008


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus