User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Randomosity Re: Bad Pickup Lines

    Please, I just didn't eat! I am sorry, but this is awful. All those "drop your clothes" pickups.... yuck.

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

    A sequal? What would it be about Spirit's son, of course! That's what good moviemakers do! My favorite song has to be "Always Return." Ha ha, I saw it in ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Princess and the Frog

    Haven't seen it yet, but you all make me want to! Is it out on video yet?

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideal Writing Environment?

    I can write almost anywhere. But I prefer longhand (have been known to write in charcoal or using just the lead of a mec. pencil). I'm a perfectionist when it ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 40 of the Best Web Sites for Young Writers

    Gee... is there something like that to help you find a group in your area?

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Map December 2009

    O.o the US looks like a nuclear blast zone.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    lol. Here's one from my story. "You know, you have a beautiful voice." Wolfheart "And you, my love, have a sweet tongue." Applewhisker

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Dems! Yay! Oh, and FL, you had better get back on or else ! JK.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Dark Star anyone?

    Ok. If any of the former contributors are interested, I'd like to revive the "Dark Star" storybook. Please send me a message. Here is the link:

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Shared World Anthology Project

    I would definitely want to join in this. I don't know if I'd be able to post frequently, but I will try.

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Writingjoy- can I call you WJ?- I came here from too!

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Switchfoot= great stuff. I haven't been following them, but my favorite song is "Dare You to Move."

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Thoughts on Disney Novels

    To answer your question: yes, I think "Disney novels" can be good reading. Take "Peter and the Starcatchers" for example. It takes a well known character, Peter Pan, and shows ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Members needed

    Thank you Nate. I'll do my best to follow your suggestions. *sigh* And I'm going to need some web design classes. ;)

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Members needed

    Hey everyone, 'tis Stori. If y'all have the name, could you check out mah little site? It's at

    Dec 22, 2009


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos