User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Randomosity Re: Why?

    I guess you'll do.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: tutoring - best way to teach?

    I find that a good method to teach is by using "anecdotes." For example, my seventh-grade math teacher used stories to explain concepts. A rhombus became a square that'd been ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Spamming [A Must Read For All]

    Nate, I do understand your frustration. Also, it would be a good idea to use the points as currency again. Otherwise you have useless points. :(

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    Good job Mr. Franks. I have a feeling you deserved that nomination.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Elinor Brynn. For giving a real spark to the character of Alissa. (Does this count?) Also on Matt Belamy, who just answered a research question for me.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    What genre do I write? I'm going to switch from science fiction/fantasy to realistic fiction. When did I start writing, and what did I write? I was nine. I started ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: SCA

    Yes, that's it. Have you attended one of the events?

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want?

    What do I want to do more than anything else? Publish a book. What would I change about society? I'd make it so that people were more accepting of minorities ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: SCA

    Hello all. I would like to post a quick thought. Has anyone here participated in the Society for Creative Anachronism? (SCA, for short.) If so, please tell me a little ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Computer Problem

    I need some advice, chaps. My computer's under attack and I don't have the software to stop it! Just now I tried running Windows Task Manager and got a warning.

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

    Haven't watched it. Sorry. The whales sound awesome.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Regarding Henry

    This movie is very uplifting. Harrison Ford stars as Henry Turner, a man who's been shot and loses his memory. Henry has to reconnect with his wife and daughter, as ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A Reflection of our Newbie Selfs

    I've been here for about three years. I'll check the "joined" date in my profile. Most embarrassing moment has to have been a chat discussion on Tolkien's poetry. I put ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Sure, I've been meaning to make a title page for a while. Title: Golden Eyes Summary: Ayer, a young man living in a city devided between mages and non-mages, stumbles ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Great DC Snowstorm (with pics!)

    Wow. I want snow. 'Tisn't fair that someone who was born in NC should never see snow again. Oh wells.

    Feb 8, 2010


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners