User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Guys :)

    Howdy, Logic. Just yell if you need any help.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day.

    Good evening, Homer. Are you enjoying the site so far?

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Flames of Darkness (Started- Still accepting)

    name: Cevan nickname: Hard Heart age: 32 race: human skills: strength, accuracy, intelligence weakness: magic (he has none) craft: unarmed martial arts personality: Cevan is a walking contradiction of

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is euthanasia right or wrong?

    And yes, I know that there is a big difference between humans and animals Not in my opinion! I've known many a cat or dog who was every bit as ...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology in the classroom.

    The trouble with electronics is, while they're widespread, they aren't all technology has to offer. The book is also technology- science applied to the problem of making multiple copies fairly ...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there, I'm a new kid.

    Hello, Benjamin. Tell us a bit about yourself, why don't you? Favorite genres to read and write, etc.?

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Election 2012 Results

    Okay, I have a few ideas about this. I'm mathematically challenged so don't expect any statistics. About our national debt: Isn't money worth only what people agree that it's worth? ...

    Nov 27, 2012
  • Research Re: Extreme Training

    Okay, I don't have much to contribute here. However- since this could possibly be a science-fiction we're dealing with- does any of this training take place in null gravity? If ...

    Nov 27, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, guys, I think you left the door open...

    Hi, Dark, and welcome to YWS. We're quite the eclectic group of people- you should fit in right well.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back, Stars!

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Looking for good historical fiction

    Right now I'm reading A String in the Harp , which deals with sixth-century and modern Wales.

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Collab idea for a book about the "iGeneration"

    Since you've asked, let me tell you a bit about the other sort of teen. I've never liked to party, and had few friends in middle school, at least. I ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Birthday Bash!

    It seems I missed all the fun! Oh well; I shall probably be in attendance next year.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Filler, Ramblinng, what have you.

    At times (read: very often) I find that my paragraphs are very short, with no room for description or detail. What do you guys do to make sure you include ...

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey Ya'll, just a question. . . ^^''

    It isn't just characters from my current project; I'm fairly sure *all* my characters talk to each other. However, Mia from "The Touch" is the most vocal when it comes ...

    Oct 31, 2012


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour