User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Archive Re: Welcome to Expression (Always accepting!)

    Seeq Now there was a black cat talking to the hyena. Interesting. I ran along the "bank" but was stopped forcefully by something. Something hard and invisible. I sat up, ...

    Feb 16, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello, Crystal- may I call you that? I think I've seen your signature before. Dr. Seuss sure was an intelligent man. :)

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Research Archives Re: Rather squirrely question

    Thank you, Emerson. *gives him a cookie*

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Expression (Always accepting!)

    Seeq, Otter "Slippery ol' fish," I muttered, and rolled over... to find myself immersed in metallic-tasting water. That woke me up in a hurry! I found myself in a strange ...

    Feb 14, 2013
  • Research Archives Re: Rather squirrely question

    Does anyone know what color squirrels' eyes are? For our purposes, let's assume we're talking about an American gray squirrel.

    Feb 14, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!... i'm new

    Well, I just read it. You're a Christian, eh? That's good. We have one or two Christian clubs here at YWS, and of course you can talk to other believers ...

    Feb 10, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    There's no question in my mind- Secondhand Lions . It's a "boy's own" story with a twist- two crazy uncles and a used lioness! The special effects, and there are ...

    Feb 10, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews... I.. want.. to... REVIEW

    Well, since you asked so nicely, I do have a piece. It goes by the title Outfoxed and could use some help. In particular, I'd like to know how to ...

    Feb 10, 2013
  • Research Archives Re: Murder Mysteries

    Hello, dogs! I've never written a murder mystery, but may I suggest some books? Try reading the Cat Who series by Lilian Jackson Braun and "The Mountains of Mourning" by ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Cliches of the Pirate Myth

    If I remember correctly, pirates had quite a strict code of conduct. It was mainly penalties for wrongdoing. Anyway, perhaps you could try searching "pirate code" on the web and ...

    Feb 8, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: This Month's Featured Member: Magpie94!

    Say, congratulations, Magpie. Sorry I haven't got a picture on hand.

    Feb 7, 2013
  • Research Re: Wearing the wrong genes

    I know this is all theoretical, but it's bothering me. If there are twins who are mostly human but part cat, could they have different-colored tails?

    Feb 7, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine's Day?

    Well, if I could I'd get Mr. Quinn to read his piece on why the day should be renamed in his honor. :) It's a masterpiece.

    Feb 7, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Why is your username your username?

    In all honesty, I got tired of Kyte. It came from the video-game hero Kite, which is boring and unoriginal. Who knows; maybe one day I'll switch to my Elder ...

    Feb 7, 2013
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Games Workshop claims trademark over all "space marine"s

    Yo. I don't really hear the term "space marines" much; I think of characters like Anne McCaffrey's Sassinak and Nintendo's Samus Aran as themselves, not a cliche. But yes, it ...

    Feb 7, 2013


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca