User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is water wet?

    I'm no chemist, but I can tell you one thing. Water quenches thirst. *nod*

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Any recommendations for a book?

    Seconding that recommendation of Pern. McCaffrey established a believable world with great characters- all without bringing in religion . In fact, in the introduction to The Girl Who Heard Dragons ...

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 1 Timothy 2:11-15 and 1 Corinthians 14:34-35

    Can I weigh in on the six-thousand-years part? Thank you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the problem seems to stem from a disagreement about man's place in time. Your ...

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Less can be more

    Does anyone remember this film? Regardless, I hope you enjoy "Less Can Be More".

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail.

    Hi, Troy. Do you like cats?

    Mar 23, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Ask the Non-Fic Guru

    Just out of curiosity, Ben, do you know how to write humorous essays?

    Mar 23, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: story idea- need to know if you would read it

    I think I would read this if it put a new spin on the "special powers" stereotype.

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The worst thing about English...

    Does the disparity between "modern" and King James English count? I love the sounds of the latter, but so few people understand it today. :(

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Research Archives Re: I need help from girls aged 14-17

    Yo, I'm not a gal, but can I weigh in with some Christian artists? For a while it seemed rock was the most prominent genre- see Casting Crowns and Skillet- ...

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: having issues with commentary and slow every day moments

    I know how that feels. ^ Probably the best thing to do would be to just observe people in their natural habitat, so to speak. In other words, just observe ...

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey, Beca. Welcome to the insane asylum community that is Young Writers Society. I'm not terribly musical, though I used to play hand drums.

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS: Apollo Updates Thread

    Going to second Trident.

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Grand Re-opening: March 23

    I'll be there, yes sir.

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Any recommendations for a book?

    Do you go in for animal fiction? If so I recommend anything in the Redwall series, or the Mistmantle Chronicles . Though I think the latter is aimed at fairly ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've Returned!

    Hey, Ike! Welcome back to the Society.

    Mar 19, 2013


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio