User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Resizing Images (Outdated/Archived)

    May I submit an addition to this thread for those who use Gimp?

    May 29, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Favorite Westerns

    @Stori, John Denver's in a western?!? Oh my gosh I'm totally watching that this weekend. And yes, I looove the True Grit with Glen Campbell and John Wayne! Yes, he ...

    May 27, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Favorite Westerns

    Louis L'Amour kind of spoiled me. He's one of the few Western writers I'll read, though I like Frank Roderus and Zane Grey. And good old Hank and Wishbone. :wink: ...

    May 27, 2017
  • Research Re: Lasers and armor

    Thank you very much.

    May 26, 2017
  • Research Re: Questions about Judaism? ( story/curiosty reasons)

    Check out (perhaps not from a library, though) The Source by James Michener. It's a novel and a long read- hence my recommendation that you don't get it from the ...

    May 26, 2017
  • Research Re: I Answer Animal Questions

    What's the difference between ferrets and polecats? Are ferrets just domesticated polecats or a different species? (For my current project I have lots of mustelidae- otters, badgers and a Hispanic ...

    May 26, 2017
  • Research Re: Lasers and armor

    I know weapons-grade, hand-held lasers (probably) haven't been invented yet, but I'd like some theoretical data on the subject for my sci-fi novel "Rush". Something you should know is that ...

    May 26, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for March 17 - 31st: EternalRain!

    Congratulations and keep on being awesome.

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The Big Complain-About-Writing Thread

    Thinking of my audience while writing a rough draft. Wondering "Have I got any business writing this in the first place?" Perhaps the worst, though, is "I should research this ...

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: How do you refer to yourself?

    Honestly, I'm a dabbler. I dabble in writing, drawing and video-game creation.

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Research Re: Sea glass and fire

    In other works, I can proceed to mark this thread "solved". Thank you, Megrim!

    Feb 18, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi there, @Nieeblur. In my opinion it's vital for a writer to enjoy writing, so you're in good company. Send me a message rocket (PM) if you ever want to ...

    Feb 17, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Welcome! Yeah, ink and graphite are potent drugs. :)

    Feb 17, 2017
  • Research Re: Sea glass and fire

    Hello. I'm trying to rewrite my story "Ashes", but I have a nagging question. Would sea glass melt in a forest fire? It's still glass, so I'd say yes, but ...

    Feb 17, 2017
  • Research Re: Falconry & Birds of Prey Q&A

    Just curious, but have you read any of Kathryn Lasky's books? Guardians of Ga'Hoole is all owls; Hawksmaid is the author's retelling of Maid Marian's story.

    Feb 17, 2017


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)