User avatar

Stephixy

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: peep hole

    I think this poem has a good concept, and good wording. I think however that it could use a bit more structure. I'm not sure where these changes could be ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: West of Forgetfulness River

    okay so I'm thinking of re-doing my second chapter now. I have time since I am finished with school. I will pry start work on it tomorrow. I know of ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: West of Forgetfulness River

    I fixed it! Guys it took me a bit (what with work, school, and a social life) but I got the first chapter fully edited and updated. Go ahead and ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: West of Forgetfulness River

    Thanks for the suggestions guys! I am in the process of reviving this story. I started writing this 7 years ago (yeah I was 12) so it's not near up ...

    Apr 9, 2008


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain