User avatar

Stellabeam

Stellabeam

  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get purple poison that almost kills you but then you eat a purple flower Inserts a silver arrow

    Feb 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    Hmmm I have a small room but I think it will be halfway filled. What book are you currently reading? And if you aren't reading one then which was the ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    You didn't give him a lifetime of something!! I sentence you Ninja for not giving Amaranth a sentence and for having an avatar you can't top. I sentence you to ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    (smacks head) I meant speech but it's for my english class?

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    Math homework and preparing my essay

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes Shakespeare?

    Whew! I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Shakespeare!! I love Midsummer's Night Dream, I was the one in class who was laughing at the funny parts because ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Time I Went Shopping, I bought: ...

    The last time I went shopping I bought a cell phone (because my sister broke my old one) It looks like a blackberry (but isn't) I love it!

    Feb 1, 2012


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate