User avatar

Starrywolf

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Eva! While this may not be your first forum, we all hope it'll be your favorite. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well Hello

    And once you know it more, it gets even BETTER. xD Ooh, and you can draw. I'm seriously artistically impaired or something. I had to draw a heart once, and ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, Bintulislam (was that spelled right? Dx) Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :) Everyone here is really nice, you'll have a ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi. I'm new, of course. People can call me whatever they want, I really don't care. Starry, maybe? Anyway, glad to be here. (I don't like using exclamation points when ...

    Jul 16, 2011


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze