User avatar

Starrywolf

  • Archive Re: The Wallflower Project (DEAD)

    Wallflower Name: Gage Russell Denning Age: 17 Gender: Male Tutor: Dustin Appearance: His hair is a natural brown color, but he dies it black. He’s not the hardcore type, no ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    Age: 16 Gender: Male Name and subject number: Sebastian, subject 230. Appearance: He has ear-length brown hair, and his eyes are hazel. His skin is naturally very pale. He doesn't ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Numbers - Ch1

    “Your breath e is unstable, your current temperature is thirty-nine point two degrees celsiu s . Immediate medical care and rest is advised.” A soft female voice resounds in my ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    Doctor Who, Psych, and Bones. As of right now, if I had to pick one- Bones.

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: None yet

    Sorry it took me so long to comment. I'm going to do a full, harsh review instead of passively fixing grammar mistakes this time, so don't be mad at me ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Utopia Chapter 1 "The dawn of a God"

    I didn't notice any grammar issues, so we'll skip that. And now I'll actually read instead of skim. :) The first three scentences don't really seem to flow. I think ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ega and the life of Raider Ch1 the lost dreams and pain

    I don't think the last poster missed anything, so I can can skip the nitpicky part. I find that when things have a ton of punctuation, ("...NO!!") it kind of ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    So, umm... Idea. PM. You all know the drill. Idea: The United States is at war- this time, in their own territory. A group of people are hiding in an ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 5

    I'm in too lazy a mood to do a full, nitpicky review. Maybe when you post more? Because I REALLY hope you do. I love the story so far- really. ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken and Reassembled.

    I don't see any grammar mistakes (but I think my mind may have went numb after editing for a friend) or punctuatio/capitalization so I think we can skip the nitpicking. ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Valkyrie - Prologue

    Okay, First is nitpicky time! :) A glorious smile rose on his face, like the morning sun across the eastern sky. I just thought that that sentence didn't go very ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Good Boy

    That was great! I haven't read much second person writing, so I'm not exactly the expert on it, but I think you pulled that off well. I didn't notice any ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fallen Saint

    Like the above posters said, a couple issues with capitalization/punctuation. I love the voice, I could almost hear it being read out loud. Nice word choice, flow... Not much to ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: 1st person vs. 3rd person?

    Well, it depends on how I get the idea. My ideas come in pictures. For example, I've been working on this Stephen King-like story about a small fishing town. The ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing with music?

    Like some others above, I listen to music that matches the pace/mood of the story. I find the the music I use most is Green Day, Linkin Park, Led Zeppelin, ...

    Jul 24, 2011


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus