User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Kirja (Chapter One)

    For the burning the soul bit, that is definitely an improvement. :D And, just a word of advice. Rushing anything in a literary piece isn't the best idea. xD Revealing ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Eye

    @l5na2: Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked the bit with the concert. I worked fairly hard on getting the description down because it has future significance. And the ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bluelight: Chapter 1

    Thanks everyone for the reviews! :D I appreciate it quite a lot. And I agree with pretty much everything you guys have suggested. :) I'll be editing this as soon ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: In Defense of Our Nation (Working Title) Scene 3

    Yeah, in the army, NCO's are referred to by rank, or "Sergeant" if the were SGT, SFC, 1SG, MSG. Or so I was told. xD At least, that's how it ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bluelight (formerly known as The Robot...Human Hair)

    I made some edits, added a bit more description. :D

    Jun 29, 2010


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight