User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Other » General, General Re: A Random Conversation With a Robot.

    Hey Brook! :) I'm Sporks, but normal people call me Leslie. Ahh, this was cute. It made me smile. :) It also reminded me of the time I had a ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prince in all but name; Experimental chapter 1

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this for you today. (: “PREPARE TO TASTE CRYSTAL BITCHES!” Comma after "crystal." standing oblation, "ovation." Oblation is like tithing. In case you ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Freedom Awaits: Chapter 1

    Hey there Muffin! Welcome to YWS! :] I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. Since your chapter is short, I'm going to go line-by-line to make sure I'm as thorough ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Prologue

    Hey there writer! :] I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :) Grammar and other technical things Poverty had been complete fiction to me, until I learnt about it. This ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Strangest Strange Stranger - by JASH

    Hey Jashie! :) I'm very sorry this took me so long, but I've been so busy these past few days, and the few free moments I did have, I lacked ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Princess who? Who said we had to be prim and proper?

    Hey there Kais! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. Now, I'll be upfront with you. This has a lot of errors, ones that really detract from ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ambrosia Walk

    Hi, Lily! This...isn't exactly a story. It's, like the reviewer above me said, a monologue. An almost bland one. The details are given with almost robotic precision, distancing the reader ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Miz Madison

    Hey there! Review time! Well, Quillie got the majority of the errors. I really liked this, and didn't find it racist at all. You're simply showing a dialect of the ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Tree of Vita (Part I)

    Hey there! I'm going to cut to the chase and review this, but just so you know I'm SporkPunk and welcome to YWS. new, unknown world revealed itself. You said ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Three)

    Hey there again! Time for another review. :) Technical Thingies Just as I was ready to leave , the professor decided to call me over to her desk. The first ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Two)

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll be reviewing this today. Grammar, Spelling, and Beyond Okay, so I only noticed a few errors. I'll show you an example of each, and ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Infamous ch2 part 1

    Hey there Wheadee! I'm SporkPunk and I'll be reviewing this today. What I usually do is go through the piece line-by-line and correct anything, offering up explanations and comments as ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Future's Not So Far Away

    Hey nike, I'm going to review this! :D I'll go through it line by line, using a color-coded system. Red is for technical errors, green for word choice, and purple ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something to Live With

    Hey there luxy! :D Sporks here as promised. I'm going to go through your whole piece as I review. Rain poured down the sides of my house as my alarm ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Artful Creatures Chapter 1

    Hey Tedus! Sporks here for a review. Sorry it took so long, I've just been swamped in regards to midterm exams and stuff like that. Now, I go through pieces ...

    Jan 14, 2011


i like my water boneless
— cherie