User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Forsaken Rose [Chapter 1]

    Hi Jeanette! Sporks here to review. So, grammar. I couldn't find anything majorly incorrect, and if there is anything, I'm very sure a round of proofreading will fix it. :D ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Meeting Elena Newbury

    Hello, Smiley! SporkPunk here to review your work. :) GoldenQuill got the most of the grammar, I only have a couple things to add. However, the way Elena presented herself ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 02~

    Hiya, Currer! I'm no fan of twilight, but I saw you only had one review, so I decided to help you out. Unfortunately, there are very many errors that need ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: parallels

    Hi, Shaundeman! Let's get right to the review. Grammar. So I found a few errors, nothing too major. There were some commas missing, a quotation mark misplaced, some wrong word ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl Without Keys

    GoldenQuill! It's Sporks! :D Before I begin my review, I want to thank you for reviewing my work. Also, the title of that picture is a line from one of ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Sepia To Darkness (Part 1 of zombie story)

    Hey, Aspiring! This is one of my first few reviews, hopefully I'm getting the hang of this. Grammatically speaking, I can't find anything noticeable, and judging by your amount of ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Grilled Confetti Tube Socks And Parachutes

    Hello there, EdgarAllan! Okay, first thing's first. Grammar. There were quite a few errors I caught. Most of these are simple to fix; I suggest proofreading, such as reading the ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Imminence

    I really like the use of second person/future tense. Wonderfully unique. At least, I haven't read anything like this before. As for anything grammar related, I can't find anything blatantly ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wake

    Hi peanut! This is my first review, I hope it goes well. :) I agree with beckiw on the consistency. The woulda/would have transition threw me off just a bit, ...

    Jun 23, 2010


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta