Random avatar

Sponson

  • Art & Photography Re: Hay Guys..

    That wasn't up when I used to be here. Oh well. And these are my hand-done stuff. They were done, with my hands. I'll go out and find some stuff ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay Guys..

    Not a fan of my style? Well, thats a shame. But can't win them all over. Hows about this one?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my small colection of oil pastels

    Good technical skills, but the blending and smoothness of the pastels have a lot to be wanted. They're pastels, don't be afraid to mix them around.

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay Guys..

    Its been a while since I last posted, a year maybe or more. I'm back! If you remember the Geoffrey the Rock comic, that was me. If not, well here ...

    Jul 11, 2008


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink