User avatar

Spongebobgirl9

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Review Re: First Sight Love.

    Hi, Anshira! First off, Your poem truly captures first sight love. The emotion behind the poem is relatable. It brings back memories for the reader reading your poem, which is ...

    Oct 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love is a Game

    Hi ACM, First of all, I loved the title of your poem. I thought it really captured what love is in a nutshell. I also have to mention that it ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Let's go drown!

    I really loved this poem. I appreciated that you want to show more than tell. I love your voice in this, I could feel the emotion you put behind it. ...

    Sep 30, 2015


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault